Heritage stands are handcrafted in the USA utilizing the highest quality materials, mortise and tenon construction and modern catalyzed finishes. Listening tests are critical to the design process and our quest for the best materials recipe.
Heritage stands ship fully assembled, crated in eco-friendly recyclable cardboard packaging.
Custom configurations, wood species, stain and finish options are available.
• Offered in Quartered Sapele, Maple, American Walnut or Figured Anigre
• Mortise and Tenon Construction
• Furniture Leveling Glides
• Catalyzed, durable finish
• Nickel-plated solid-brass cones with locking collars available as an accessory
WOOD SPECIES / MODEL NUMBERS
HA1S — [1 SHELF SAPELE]
HA1SL — [1 SHELF SAPELE, LARGE]
HA1A — [1 SHELF ANIGRE]
HA1AL — [1 SHELF ANIGRE, LARGE]
HA1W — [1 SHELF WALNUT]
HA1WL — [1 SHELF WALNUT, LARGE]